Sunday, July 26, 2009

Intro

Yes, I have succumbed to the world of blogging. Have I conformed, have I jumped on the bandwagon like the rest of this God forsaken world? You can be the judge of that. I only aim to express thoughts, ideas, "locuras" of my mind. I do make this discalimer now, you will undoubtedly find hypocrisies written throughout my blog. And, for those of you who are quick to call "B.S." on me, I will be the first to do it, so relax and just read. You will undoubtedly find ramblings, run-ons, constant topic changing. I might talk about several different topics and eventually get back to my original thought, or might drift so far off I might not even get back to it or I forgot what my original thought even was. Some of you will undoubtedly get offended or not agree with any of my thoughts. For this I will plagiarize from our founding fathers, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free excecise therof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." So, as much as I have the freedom to express what I choose, you have the freedom to backspace, X out, delete, and not return to this blog. Or, if you so choose and you have the time to waste, you have that right to peaceably assemble outside of my home and petition me for a redress of grievances. And with that, I end this intro with a quote from Gene Wilder, who many of you might know as Willy Wonka, "Welcome, its nice to have you here. I'm so glad you could come. This is going to be such an exciting day. I hope you enjoy it. I think you will."

No comments:

Post a Comment